Call for Abstract
33rd Euro Congress on Psychiatrists and Psychologists, will be organized around the theme “Exploring the Gateway to Peace and Mental Wellbeing through Psychiatry and Psychology”
Euro Psychiatry 2023 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Psychiatry 2023
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
A disorder characterised by failure to recover after experiencing or witnessing a terrifying event.
The condition may last months or years, with triggers that can bring back memories of the trauma accompanied by intense emotional and physical reactions.
Symptoms may include nightmares or flashbacks, avoidance of situations that bring back the trauma, heightened reactivity to stimuli, anxiety or depressed mood.
Treatment includes different types of psychotherapy as well as medications to manage symptoms.
- Track 1-1Self-destructive behaviour or social isolation
- Track 1-2Fear, severe anxiety or mistrust
- Track 1-3Insomnia or nightmares
- Track 1-4Emotional detachment or unwanted thoughts
Both Psychiatry and Psychology are fields that shares shared objective that is helping individuals keep up their psychological and emotional well-being. Anyway there are unmistakable contrasts in the treatment strategies that are utilized to accomplish the objective. Psychology centres around giving psychological treatments like conduct mediations while psychiatry includes meds and different treatments like ECT (Electroconvulsive therapy) too. Psychiatrists and Psychologists work couple to treat patients from both conduct and clinical point of view.
- Track 2-1Emergency psychiatry
- Track 2-2Cognitive psychology
- Track 2-3Behavioural psychology
- Track 2-4Experimental psychology
- Track 2-5Applied psychology
Psychiatric disorders, additionally called as mental disorder or mental illness, is an ailment that influence a person's contemplations, practices and feelings bringing about misery and disability of individual working. It very well may be analyzed by mental health professionals. Two noteworthy treatment alternatives are Psychiatric prescriptions and Psychotherapy. Companion support and self-improvement additionally helps in treatment of such issue.
- Track 3-1Personality disorders
- Track 3-2Schizophrenia
- Track 3-3Major depressive disorders
- Track 3-4Bipolar disorders
- Track 3-5Sleep disorders
Child Psychology is the investigation of emotional wellness of pediatric populace that is new born children, babies and their families. This field goes for advancing emotional well-being in youthful kids and their families and preventing or diagnosing psychological well-being problems in children at the prior stages. Getting enable early diminishes the impact they hang on child’s development. Shockingly, greater part of the kids don't get the assistance and treatment because of numbness and disgrace identified with Mental illness. Additionally youngsters regularly come up short on the developmental ability or vocabulary to clarify their issues. Awareness programs and treatment techniques are being enhanced and activities are taken towards the improvement of pediatric mental health.
- Track 4-1Childhood trauma
- Track 4-2Child mental health
- Track 4-3Infant psychology
- Track 4-4Child and adolescent counselling
Men and women, both experience mental health illness equally, however a few issue are pervasive in ladies more than men, and the other way around. Ladies will in general show side effects of mental disorders at the seasons of hormonal changes, for example, premenstrual dysphoric turmoil, perimenopause related depression and perinatal despondency. Different social factors, for example, misuse, separation and trauma likewise impact the psychological wellness of ladies. Now and again, indications of specific issue might be diverse for both the sexes because of reasons, for example, biological, socio-social and behavioral influences. Henceforth the medicines need to be sensitive to gender differences.
- Track 5-1Infertility/perinatal loss
- Track 5-2Menopause/pregnancy related psychiatric disorders
- Track 5-3Gender specific risk factors
- Track 5-4Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Individuals feel anxious or stressed now and again, this intermittent anxiety is an ordinary piece of life that may really be useful inclination when it motivates or warns us of danger. Then again, Anxiety disorders are serious medical conditions that meddle with the person's typical lives causing serious, constant and uncontrollable anxiety. Anxiety Disorders are activated by a specific occurrence or stressful life experience.
- Track 6-1Panic disorder
- Track 6-2Social phobia
- Track 6-3Stress management
- Track 6-4Suicide and its prevention
Bipolar disorder, otherwise called manic depression, is a mental illness that causes outrageous and serious emotional states called mood episodes at distinct times.. These emotional episodes are arranged as hyper, hypomanic or depressive. It incorporates three distinct conditions-bipolar I, bipolar II and cyclothymic disorder. Schizophrenia is a psychological instability portrayed by inability to comprehend reality and abnormal social behavior. Individuals with schizophrenia demonstrates side effects like decreased social commitment and emotional expression, false convictions, confounded manner of thinking, hearing voices that others don't and absence of inspiration. Foundations for this issue are Genetics, environment, brain chemistry and substance use.
- Track 7-1Major depressive illness
- Track 7-2Epidemiology of schizophrenia
- Track 7-3Advanced schizophrenia treatment
- Track 7-4Abnormal social behaviour
Autism, otherwise called Autism spectrum disorder, is a developmental disorder portrayed by debilitations in social connection and relational abilities alongside inflexible, tedious practices. This is brought about by a blend of hereditary and environmental factors. Consideration shortfall/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a cerebrum issue set apart by persevering distractedness, hyperactivity, and sometimes impulsive. Youngsters with ADHD experience issues making and keeping companions, and working at home or school. This condition influences the kid's social and emotional development.
- Track 8-1Autism: Pharmaceutical trails and advancements
- Track 8-2Autism and crime
- Track 8-3Autism associated syndromes & disorders
- Track 8-4Children with ADHD
Clinical Neuropsychology is a sub-part of clinical psychology concerned with the applied science of brain-behavior relationships. Appraisal incorporates neuropsychological tests, understanding history, subjective perception, neuroimaging and indicative methodology. This field fuses standards of evaluation and intercession dependent on the logical research of human behavior as it identifies with ordinary and unusual working of the central nervous system.
- Track 9-1Neuroscientific approach
- Track 9-2Mental disorders
- Track 9-3Forensic psychology
- Track 9-4Pediatric neurology
Addiction psychiatry is a speciality in the psychiatry field that centres around the finding and treatment of individuals experiencing addiction disorders. Addiction disorders incorporates fixation for lawful and unlawful medications, sex, food, gambling and other motivation control exercises. This field goes for helping individuals with addiction disorder defeat this issue through psychotherapy, prescription or professional therapeutic interaction.
- Track 10-1Alcohol addiction
- Track 10-2Opioid dependence
- Track 10-3Cognitive impairment
- Track 10-4Drug use and toxicity
Behavioral neuroscience, also called psychobiology, biological psychology or biopsychology is the investigation of formative, physiological and hereditary mechanisms of behavior. This field helps in the better comprehension of how human or animal cerebrum attempts to help perception, feeling and sensorimotor capacity.
- Track 11-1Neurobiology of learning and memory
- Track 11-2Animal behaviour
- Track 11-3Cognitive control
- Track 11-4Sensory processing
Social psychology is a subfield of psychology that centres on how individuals' feelings, point of view and behaviors are impacted by the earth or other individuals. This field crosses over any barrier among psychology and sociology. Sociology unifies the examination on society and moves towards the individual while psychology analyzes how the general public and condition influence a person.
- Track 12-1Developmental psychology
- Track 12-2Health psychology
- Track 12-3Neuropsychology
- Track 12-4Experimental psychology
Psychopharmacology is the scientific field that inspects the impacts of drugs on one's disposition, perspective, sensation and behavior. It thinks about the psychoactive properties of different substances while concentrating fundamentally on the chemical interactions with the brain. The meds defined in this field helps in the treatment of mental issue.
- Track 13-1Dose response relation in psychiatric medications
- Track 13-2Preclinical psychopharmacology
- Track 13-3Psycho pharmacological medication
- Track 13-4Modern psychopharmacology
Pharmacotherapy is the treatment of ailments, particularly psychological instability with the assistance of medications or meds. Pharmacology is the science connected being developed of pharmacotherapy. Fields, for example, fundamental science, applied science and translational science are utilized to make new pharmaceutical drugs.
- Track 14-1Clinical pharmacology
- Track 14-2Immune pharmacology
- Track 14-3Molecular and biochemical pharmacology
- Track 14-4Neuroscience and pain
Cognitive neuroscience is a scientific branch that spans two spaces psychology and neuroscience, covering with orders, for example, practical neuroimaging, physiological psychology, social hereditary qualities and computational neuroscience. This field inspects the neural systems fundamental cognizance with a particular spotlight on the neural associations in the cerebrum that are engaged with mental processes.
- Track 15-1Cognitive disturbance and rehabilitation
- Track 15-2Cognitive mental illness
- Track 15-3Genetic abnormalities
- Track 15-4Social cognitive psychology
Psychopathology is the investigation of mental disorders. It examines the potential treatment techniques for mental diseases. While psychopathy is an identity issue portrayed by antisocial personality, absence of compassion, intense, and egoistical traits.
- Track 16-1Anxiety disorders
- Track 16-2Bipolar disorders
- Track 16-3Depressive disorders
- Track 16-4Dissociative disorders
Psychoanalysis is a technique for treatment identified with investigation of oblivious personality for treatment of mental disorders. It intends to discharge repressed emotions and occasions or trauma and help the patient face it. Psychometrics concerns the hypothesis or system of psychological measurement that is measurement of personality traits, instructive accomplishments, information and abilities.
- Track 17-1Family therapy with child
- Track 17-2Therapeutic approaches towards prevention
- Track 17-3Disruptive behaviour disorder
- Track 17-4Trauma & critical care
Early intervention is the way toward giving help or treatment to an individual who is encountering or appearing of mental illness. Early diagnosis and intervention must be built up for emotional well-being issue so it covers both early discovery and stage explicit treatment of the prior phases of disease with psychosocial and medications.
- Track 18-1Drug development in neurology
- Track 18-2Psychiatry and psychology practices
- Track 18-3Yoga & medication
- Track 18-4Positive psychology techniques
Mental illness is a condition in which an individual endures changes in feelings, manner of thinking or behaviour. Society frequently neglects to remember it as some other physical ailment. Subsequently it is important to teach individuals about this issue and spread awareness among ourselves with the goal that the individual who is experiencing mental disorder gets the treatment they merit.
- Track 19-1Psychotherapy
- Track 19-2Advanced treatments in mental illness
- Track 19-3Mental health education
- Track 19-4Licensed clinical alcohol & drug abuse counselling
Neuropsychiatry is combination of both Neurology and Psychiatry which focuses on disorders related to mental health, in which many cases were revealed to be originated from a recognizable malfunction in the brain. The aim of Neuropsychiatry is to comprehend the relation among the body, mind and its behavioural activities. The trained Neuropsychiatrist in the field of both neurological and psychiatric features of disease seats them in exceptional position to deliver this care. Neuropsychiatrist works along with additional Neuroscience clinicians, namely neurosurgeon and neurologist, to deliver complete care to the patients.
- Track 20-1Eating disorders
- Track 20-2Addiction
- Track 20-3Neurotic disorders
- Track 20-4Degenerative disorders
Geriatric psychiatry is additionally referred to as geropsychiatry, psychogeriatric etc. Geriatric medical specialty concentrates on evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of mental and emotional disorders of the old age people and improving the mental health of elderly patients. Depression and mood disorders are widespread among older people. Anxiety is additionally one in every of the lot of current psychological state issues among the senior. Anxiety disorders include a variety of problems, from neurotic disorder (including billboard syndrome) to phobias and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). In this track, we will focus on the Psychogeriatric, Geriatric emergency medicine, Geriatric palliative care, Geriatric depression and forgetfulness and Geriatric obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Track 21-1Alzheimers disease
- Track 21-2Depression
- Track 21-3Geriatric counselling
- Track 21-4Dementia
- Track 21-5Geriatric nursing