Call for Abstract
30th Euro Congress on Psychiatrists and Psychologists, will be organized around the theme “Psychiatric and Psychological challenges in the era of COVID19”
Euro Psychiatry 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Psychiatry 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Both Psychiatry and Psychology are fields that stocks shared objective that is helping individuals hold up their psychological and emotional well-being. Anyway there are unmistakable contrasts in the remedy strategies which are utilized to perform the objective. Psychology facilities round giving mental remedies like conduct mediations even as psychiatry includes meds and different remedies like ECT (Electroconvulsive therapy) too. Psychiatrists and Psychologists work couple to deal with sufferers from both conduct and clinical factor of view.
- Track 1-1Emergency psychiatry
- Track 1-2Cognitive psychology
- Track 1-3Behavioral psychology
- Track 1-4Experimental psychology
- Track 1-5Applied psychology
Psychiatric disorders, moreover known as as mental disease or mental illness, is an disorder that impact a person's contemplations, practices and emotions bringing about misery and disability of character working. It very well may be analyzed through mental health professionals. Two noteworthy treatment options are Psychiatric prescriptions and Psychotherapy. Companion support and self improvement moreover helpers in treatment of such issue.
- Track 2-1Personality disorders
- Track 2-2Schizophrenia
- Track 2-3Major depressive disorders
- Track 2-4Bipolar disorders
- Track 2-5Sleep disorders
Child Psychology is that the investigation of emotional wellbeing of paediatric people that's newborn kids, babies and their families. This field goes for advancing emotional well-being in vernal children and their families and preventing or identification psychological well-being issues in kids at the previous stages. obtaining change early diminishes the impact they droop on child’s development. Shockingly, bigger a part of the youngsters do not get the help and treatment attributable to symptom and disgrace known with mental disease. Additionally kids frequently come back up short on the organic process ability or vocabulary to clarify their problems. Awareness programs and treatment techniques square measure being increased and activities square measure taken towards the development of paediatric mental state.
- Track 3-1Childhood trauma
- Track 3-2Child Mental Health
- Track 3-3Infant Psychology
- Track 3-4Child and Adolescent Counselling
- Track 3-5Teenage depression
Men and Women, each expertise mental state sickness equally, but a couple of issue are pervasive in women quite men, and therefore the different method around women can normally show aspect effects of mental disorders at the seasons of secretion changes, for instance, menstrual discharge dysphoric turmoil, perimenopause connected depression and perinatal heartsickness totally different social factors, for instance, misuse, separation and trauma likewise impact the psychological wellbeing of girls. currently and once more, indications of specific issue may well be various for each the sexes due to reasons, for instance, biological, socio-social and behavioural influences. henceforward the medicines ought to be sensitive to gender variations.
- Track 4-1Infertility/perinatal loss
- Track 4-2Menopause/pregnancy related psychiatric disorders
- Track 4-3Gender specific risk factors
- Track 4-4Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Track 4-5Sexual discrimination
Individuals feel anxious or stressed currently and once more, this irregular anxiety is a normal piece of life which will extremely be helpful inclination once it motivates or warns us of risk. On the other hand, Anxiety disorders measure serious medical circumstances that interfere the person's typical lives inflicting serious, constant and uncontrollable anxiety. Anxiety Disorders are stimulated by a certain occurrence or stressful life experience.
- Track 5-1Panic disorder
- Track 5-2Social Phobia
- Track 5-3Stress Management
- Track 5-4Suicide and its prevention
- Track 5-5Depression
Bipolar disorder, otherwise called manic depression, is a mental illness that causes outrageous and serious emotional states called mood episodes at distinct times.. These emotional episodes are arranged as hyper, hypomanic or depressive. It incorporates three distinct conditions-bipolar I, bipolar II and cyclothymic disorder. Schizophrenia is a psychological instability portrayed by inability to comprehend reality and abnormal social behavior. Individuals with schizophrenia demonstrates side effects like decreased social commitment and emotional expression, false convictions, confounded manner of thinking, hearing voices that others don't and absence of inspiration. Foundations for this issue are Genetics, environment, brain chemistry and substance use.
- Track 6-1Major Depressive Illness
- Track 6-2Epidemiology of Schizophrenia
- Track 6-3Advanced Schizophrenia Treatment
- Track 6-4Bipolar I & II
- Track 6-5Abnormal social behaviour
Autism, otherwise called Autism spectrum disorder, is a developmental disorder portrayed by debilitations in social connection and relational abilities alongside inflexible, tedious practices. This is brought about by a blend of hereditary and environmental factors. Consideration shortfall/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a cerebrum issue set apart by persevering distractedness, hyperactivity, and sometimes impulsive. Youngsters with ADHD experience issues making and keeping companions, and working at home or school. This condition influences the kid's social and emotional development.
- Track 7-1Autism: Pharmaceutical Trails and Advancements
- Track 7-2Autism and Crime
- Track 7-3Autism Associated Syndromes & Disorders
- Track 7-4The Autistic Brain
- Track 7-5Children with ADHD
- Track 7-6Child psychopathology
- Track 7-7Child psychopathology
Clinical Neuropsychology is a sub-part of clinical psychology concerned with the applied science of brain-behavior relationships. Appraisal incorporates neuropsychological tests, understanding history, subjective perception, neuroimaging and indicative methodology. This field fuses standards of evaluation and intercession dependent on the logical research of human behavior as it identifies with ordinary and unusual working of the central nervous system.
- Track 8-1Neuroscientific approach
- Track 8-2Mental Disorders
- Track 8-3Forensic Psychology
- Track 8-4Pediatric Neurology
- Track 8-5Psychiatric Rehabilitation
Addiction psychiatry is a speciality in the psychiatry field that centers around the finding and treatment of individuals experiencing addiction disorders. Addiction disorders incorporates fixation for lawful and unlawful medications, sex, food, gambling and other motivation control exercises. This field goes for helping individuals with addiction disorder defeat this issue through psychotherapy, prescription or professional therapeutic interaction.
- Track 9-1Alcohol addiction
- Track 9-2Opioid dependence
- Track 9-3Cognitive impairment
- Track 9-4Drug use and toxicity
- Track 9-5Addiction and brain
Behavioral neuroscience, also called psychobiology, biological psychology or biopsychology is the investigation of formative, physiological and hereditary mechanisms of behavior. This field helps in the better comprehension of how human or animal cerebrum attempts to help perception, feeling and sensorimotor capacity.
Social psychology is a subfield of psychology that centers around how individuals' feelings, point of view and behaviors are impacted by the earth or other individuals. This field crosses over any barrier among psychology and sociology. Sociology unify the examination on society and moves towards the individual while psychology analyzes how the general public and condition influence a person.
- Track 11-1Case Reports and Management of Mental Health
- Track 11-2The Impact of Mental Illness on Society
- Track 11-3Behavioral Health Treatment and Services
Psychopharmacology is the scientific field that inspects the impacts of drugs on one's disposition, perspective, sensation and behavior. It thinks about the psychoactive properties of different substances while concentrating fundamentally on the chemical interactions with the brain. The meds defined in this field helps in the treatment of mental issue.
- Track 12-1Dose response relation in psychiatric medications
- Track 12-2Preclinical psychopharmacology
- Track 12-3Psycho pharmacological medication
- Track 12-4Modern psychopharmacology
Pharmacotherapy is the treatment of ailments, particularly psychological instability with the assistance of medications or meds. Pharmacology is the science connected being developed of pharmacotherapy. Fields, for example, fundamental science, applied science and translational science are utilized to make new pharmaceutical drugs.
- Track 13-1Psychoactive drugs
- Track 13-2Psychotherapy approaches
- Track 13-3Anti-psychotics medication
- Track 13-4Psychoactive medication
- Track 13-5Mood Stabilisers
Cognitive neuroscience is a scientific branch that spans two spaces psychology and neuroscience, covering with orders, for example, practical neuroimaging, physiological psychology, social hereditary qualities and computational neuroscience. This field inspects the neural systems fundamental cognizance with a particular spotlight on the neural associations in the cerebrum that are engaged with mental processes.
- Track 14-1Cognitive disturbance and rehabilitation
- Track 14-2Cognitive Mental Illness
- Track 14-3Genetic abnormalities
- Track 14-4Social cognitive psychology
- Track 14-5Cognitive development in infants, child and adolescent
Psychopathology is the investigation of mental disorders. It examines the potential treatment techniques for mental diseases. While psychopathy is an identity issue portrayed by antisocial personality, absence of compassion, intense, and egoistical traits.
- Track 15-1Family therapy with child
- Track 15-2Therapeutic approaches towards prevention
- Track 15-3Disruptive behavior disorder
- Track 15-4Trauma & Critical Care
- Track 15-5Oppositional deficient disorder
Psychoanalysis is a technique for treatment identified with investigation of oblivious personality for treatment of mental disorders. It intends to discharge repressed emotions and occasions or trauma and help the patient face it. Psychometrics concerns the hypothesis or system of psychological measurement that is measurement of personality traits, instructive accomplishments, information and abilities.
Early intervention is the way toward giving help or treatment to an individual who is encountering or appearing of mental illness. Early diagnosis and intervention must be built up for emotional well-being issue so it covers both early discovery and stage explicit treatment of the prior phases of disease with psychosocial and medications
- Track 17-1Drug Development in Neurology
- Track 17-2Psychiatry and Psychology Practices
- Track 17-3Yoga & Medication
- Track 17-4Positive psychology techniques
- Track 17-5Early intervention and prevention
- Track 17-6Early intervention and prevention of psychiatric disorders
Mental illness is a condition in which an individual endures changes in feelings, manner of thinking or behavior. Society frequently neglects to remember it as some other physical ailment. Subsequently it is important to teach individuals about this issue and spread awareness among ourselves with the goal that the individual who is experiencing mental disorder gets the treatment they merit.
- Track 18-1Psychotherapy
- Track 18-2Advanced treatments in mental illness
- Track 18-3Mental health education
- Track 18-4Licensed Clinical Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselling
- Track 18-5Licensed Marriage and Family Therapy
Neuropsychiatry is combination of both Neurology and Psychiatry which focuses on disorders related to mental health, in which many cases were revealed to be originated from a recognizable malfunction in the brain. The aim of Neuropsychiatry is to comprehend the relation among the body, mind and its behavioural activities. The trained Neuropsychiatrist in the field of both neurological and psychiatric features of disease seats them in exceptional position to deliver this care. Neuropsychiatrist works along with additional Neuroscience clinicians, namely neurosurgeon and neurologist, to deliver complete care to the patients.
- Track 19-1Eating Disorders
- Track 19-2Addiction
- Track 19-3Neurotic Disorders
- Track 19-4Degenerative Disorders
- Track 19-5Mood Disorders
Geriatric psychiatry is additionally referred to as geropsychiatry, psychogeriatric etc. Geriatric medical specialty concentrates on evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of mental and emotional disorders of the old age people and improving the mental health of elderly patients. Depression and mood disorders are widespread among older people. Anxiety is additionally one in every of the lot of current psychological state issues among the senior. Anxiety disorders include a variety of problems, from neurotic disorder (including billboard syndrome) to phobias and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). In this track, we will focus on the Psychogeriatric, Geriatric emergency medicine, Geriatric palliative care, Geriatric depression and forgetfulness and Geriatric obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Track 20-1Alzheimers disease
- Track 20-2Depression
- Track 20-3Geriatric counselling
- Track 20-4Dementia
- Track 20-5Geriatric nursing